A document outlining Bangkok’s intention to meet the objectives described in the Bangkok Declaration:
- We will reduce energy uses and effectively use resources for production and consumption to make least impact to global warming.
- We will together support the role of youths, communities, businesses, government units and individuals to coordinately reduce greenhouse gases emission.
- We will together support the way of life based on the sufficient economy to prevent prepare and adapt to global warming.
- We will together participate, support and promote carbon sequestration through tree plantation extensively and sustainably.
- We will continuously support the global warming reduction and prevention activities by disseminating knowledge and information, to encourage practical action in everyday living.