The 42nd meeting of the Energy Working Group was held in October, 2011, in Kaohsiung, Chinese Taipei. A full agenda is linked at right, but the ESCI-KSP will highlight, and make available material from, the specific events that relate directly to its mission. These agenda items are as follows:
- Report on Transportation and Energy Ministerial Conference
- Progress of APEC Energy Smart Communities Initiative (ESCI)
- Report on APEC LCMT Project, Shinji Kakuno, Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, METI, Japan
- Low Carbon Model Town Project on Samui Island, Department of Alternative Energy Development and Efficiency (DEDE) Ministry of Energy
- Addressing Challenges of AMI Deployment in APEC
- Stock-take of Electric Vehicle Interface with Electricity and Smart Grids Across APEC Economies and the Potential for Harmonization
Additional materials presented at the LCMT Workshop can also be found at the APEC Meeting Document Database.